Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to Motorcycle-Memories

Dear Friends,
With this blog I would like to introduce you to the world of antique motorcycles as seen in early advertising, postcards, magazine covers and rare photographs. Through my website at www.motorcycle-memories.com you will find over six hundred posters made from the above types of materials featuring motorcycles from before 1940. You will also find a self published history of motorcycles as seen in the postcard medium. The beautifully designed and printed book features over seven hundred postcards all reproduced in color, sepia or black and white as were the originals. Through this blog I will keep you up to date on developments with my web site and related activities that I participate in throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment